Monday, December 21, 2015

This Is Not A Drill: JAMES FRANCO IS REMAKING 'MOTHER, MAY I SLEEP WITH DANGER'


In the best thing you've ever heard in your life news (no, Koala Yummies aren't coming back), Vulture has just reported that the possible/questionable/it's-just-a-vibe-I-get douche James Franco will be remaking everyone on the planet's favorite movie, Mother, May I Sleep With Danger. Merry Christmas, Happy (belated) Hanukkah, and Happy (early) Kwanzaa.

In even better news, TORI SPELLING MIGHT BE PLAYING THE MOTHER.


This person.


You know, this human being.


The person that's always keeping it 100 on the streets. Totally real. (Tor-tally Real?™)


Just stays keeping it all the way real.


Speaking of real talk, I have this shirt. Bye forever. Or until MMISWD reboot is presented to my eyeballs.

Be honest -- is today the most exciting day of your life? If you say no, I don't even know you.








Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google