Saturday, June 25, 2011

Put this on Yo' Nails

I am almost constantly on the hunt for my new "favorite" nail polish color. I still feel like I will never find the true red of my dreams, but I digress. There are an ass load of great summer polishes out right now, and I feel like I need to be snatching some of these b's up!

First up, let's see what is currently residing on my toes...



This is Borrowed & Blue from Essie. I tried to find it on the Essie website, and it said it didn't exist. Whatevs, Essie. I really love this color. It's an very, very light icy blue. I just keep layering it on my toes, because I'm too lazy to do a complete re-do. Now let's talk about what I'm coveting.


This is Iris I was Thinner by Sephora by OPI. Really??? With the name? Rude. By anyway, I almost bought this shade at Sephora today. I'm a sucker for a pretty purple polish, and this is a pretty purple polish. On to my other polish obsession.


Meet Essie Wicked. I absolutely love that deeeep redish, burgundy, almost-black of this vampy color. I am not scared to wear this year-round, either. It's just straight sexy. (P.S. You can wear navy and black together, too. Break some damn rules; it's going to be okay.)

Now, let's talk about those awesome nail decals. (Don't be scared, it's easy.)


This is Sally Hansen's Salon Effects in Wicked Bamboo. I have tried the fishnet pattern of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects, and I loved it. Can't wait to try these. I'm also excited to try something else from ol' Ms. Hansen.

 This is a dreadful representation of this color. It's Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Chartreuse Chase. And (of course) according to the website, this color doesn't exist. Wah wah. I have been staring down this color in Target for a few weeks, and it is truly an original color. It's like a pastel lime green. Very cool. Go see it in person, because this looks like pure ish.

So there's my summer polish rundown. What are you guys into right now? Am I totally missing out on something that I don't even know exists??? Fill me in, b's! Pin It

2 comments :

  1. Wicked is currently my go-to color. Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that blue is really pretty. Love wicked, too!

    ReplyDelete

storystack

Google