Monday, October 29, 2012

Random Homie: SeabuckWonders Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil


I'm going to be real with you right know. It's hard to write/review about a supplement. So when the nice SeabuckWonders people sent me supplements to try, I was excited. But while I was taking the SeabuckWonders Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, (I took the softgels) I was really unsure how to review it. I'm no chemist, and I'm not super observant, so I'm probably the worst person to even be doing this mess. And also let me preface by saying that I have really bad skin. Like acne for almost 20 yrs kind of skin. Yeah, it's pretty friggin' awesome. And fun.


ANYWAY, while I was taking the supplement, I felt like my skin looked a lot better than normal. I wasn't breaking out, and I didn't have to wear as much foundation, which is like UNHEARD of for my horrid-ness. But I didn't really attribute it to the Sea Buckthorn, yet. (Remember? Not observant? Worst beauty blogger, ever?) Then after I ran out of the supplement, ish really went down. I totally broke out. Like insane breaking out. Like, I'm still dealing with the repercussions. (Yay!)

So, needless to say, I am going to buy ONE MILLION MORE BOTTLES of this stuff. I'm also trying the liquid on my face, mixing a few drops with my normal lotions/concoctions. I'll let you know how that experiment works out.

Oh, and if you think that I'm weird and don't want to listen to my crazy ass, Dr. Oz also featured these products and talked about how sea buckthorn has been shown to improve the appearance of skin, help with digestion, and possibly help b's lose weight. He totally said "b's." (No, he absolutely did not.) So read up on it, and see if you think I might be something cool for your life. See, I'm awkward as eff. I don't know how to do this. So let's finish this up by watching this adorableness.



Now, I'm going to slather myself in sea buckthorn. Good day to you all.




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google