Friday, October 26, 2012

Random Homie: Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Sterling


Have ya' heard? I'm a lazy ass b. So when it comes to painting any phalanges (Does that include toes, too?), I have a less than stellar track record.

pic via unitedstatesoftony
 So when Revlon gave me one of the new Top Speed Nail Enamels in Sterling, I was pumped to try it. Any time saved that I can spend lying around is a major bonus to me. One issue that I have had in the past with fast drying polishes is that they tend to bubble or the finish on the polish is funky as hell. I used two coats of polish and finished with a top coat, and the finish was super shiny and smooth. And it dried really fast. (I don't have the specifics or anything, I'm not an effin' scientist up in here.)

All I know is that I'm sold. So go search out your local drustores/wherever you choose to purchase your ish and try this mess. It's the monkey's mittens. (I'm over the cat's pajamas.)






Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google