Friday, November 2, 2012

Random Homie: Oscar Blandi Texture & Volume Spray

pic via sephora
My hair is fine as ish. And not in like a, "Damn girl, you're fine." kind of way. (I am actually aware that it is not the year 2000. My my brain is just stuck there, like Liz Lemon's brother on 30 Rock.) So I'm always looking for something for a volume boost. And lately I have been really into the undone hair look, as opposed to my Real Housewives of Beverly Hills/OC/NJ/NY...waves that I have been doing on and off for years.

This lil' can of Oscar Blandi Texture & Volume Spray (that was another goodie from my Best of Beauty SWAG) is like an instant blamo of UNDONE sexy. I have been keeping the can in my purse and giving some extra sprays throughout the day. Then I rake my fingers through my hair at the end to get that unfinished/slightly beachy look. I wanted to take some before and after pictures, but I didn't have enough time to wash my hair before work this morning, and that greasy ass situation is NOT CUTE right now. It's for your own damn good, trust me.

One caution: If you like super shiny hair, this is not your bag. It's kind of mattifying and texturizing, which is the point of it. I used it on a friend's hair at work because she has the super crazy straight, silky, shiny hair that won't hold curl at all. I asked her how it turned out the next time I saw her, and she said the curls stayed for DAYS in that straight ass hair.
via mrhankey
Okay? Okay. Check it out for yourself here.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google