Saturday, June 25, 2011

This Will Save Your Ass. No, Seriously.

I was searching today for one of my absolute, hands-down, must have items, and I thought I would share it with the rest of the class.

 This is Hollywood Fashion Tape's Hip Hugger. I LOVE THIS B. It's like a little baby suspender that clips onto your belt loops on your pants or jeans. It's elastic, and it keeps you from getting that gap in your jeans up above your butt crack. (See, saving your ass...Ahhhh!) And you don't have to wear a belt underneath your shirt, making it all bulky and cray cray looking.  And it's adjustable, and it's awesome. I'm about to buy three, because I have worn mine out with my big ol' ass. If you want to jump on the no-gap-butt train, you can buy them here. Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google