Saturday, July 20, 2013

Weekend Update: Justin Timberlake Totally Got the Color Me Badd Haircut.


I mean, seriously, bro, could you LOOK anymore like this dude? (Chandler Bing voice.)


No, not shoulder-padded-not-really-cute-enough-to-be-in-Milli-Vanili, and not Kenny-G-stole-the-suit-from-The-Mask. Not even Hoops McPosing4mylyfe. I'm talking the Ozzy Obsourne eyewear thief in the back. The only difference is C.M.B. dude's brows are tweezed thinner than Kate Moss' ass in the 90's.

Exhibit B:



I rest my case on that sh*t. And the worst part is, this isn't even JT's most unfortunate haircut.


Never forget.


RIP doucherows and the weirdest rectangular brows I've ever seen.


Peace be with you, Little Orphan Annie hair.


And, of course,  a big l'chaim to the Ellen-with-a-spiral-perm days. I just feel bad for the b*tch that has to hair wrangle the ish of that mop and flat iron and pomade ever piece to death.


Next time, just get "the Rachel," champ.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google