Monday, June 6, 2011

You need this in your life (closet).

I have stumpy legs. Truth. If there was a Stumpfest 2011, my legs would be the headlining act. And knowing this, I have to go out of my way to try to elooooongate these pegs. I might get my bones stretched if it wasn't such a pain in the ass, so until that becomes a little easier, I have the next best thing. NUDE. HEELS. I always have to have a pair of nude, peep-toe heels in my closet. Not convinced? Okay...



 Well, here we are. The reality of the sitch. But I had to get your attention like when Emily Valentine had to get Brandon Walsh's attention by setting the school parade float on fire. So here's real life. But who the hell wants reality? Not this girl!
Okay, better. From Oak tree to Weeping Willow? Or maybe Pine. Anyway, nude peep-toes are a MUST for the closet. Imagine how smoking your legs could look. Trust. That.
Pin It

5 comments :

  1. Do those come in 5"? I want. in every color. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That so works! Cute shoes, what are they and are they still around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just Jessica Simpson. Every season she comes out with a nude platform peep-toe. Steph, not like you need them for those mile-long legs! To the sky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I remember joking about that! I wish they were!

    ReplyDelete

storystack

Google