Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Random Homie: Daily Concepts Your Exfoliating Gloves

I received these Daily Concepts Your Exfoliating Gloves ($18) recently, and I am super happy that I did. Because these puppies allowed me to feel like this:

I'm Minnie Mouse, b's. (Don't sue me, Disney.)
As soon as I put these on in the shower, I started soft-shoeing, because that is what one does when one puts on white gloves. Especially when one wants to be an old timey gentleman. So after my routine, I decided to actually use them for their intended purpose, and to stop being a friggin' weirdo for two minutes. And lemme tell you, these little gloves can exfoliate with the best of them. You get loofah-esque levels of exfoliation, but with much easier use. I also like that there are actually TWO gloves, because a lot of times you get one, and then you are caught switching hands four million times per shower. And that crap is not cute when you're a lazy mofo.


There's also a tag on the glove that tells you when to replace it. When the ink fades from the tag, you throw dem b's out! How easy is that? So I give these lil' mamas two enthusiastic and exfoliated thumbs up! Now, I have to go take my pants off and pretend I'm Donald Duck. Don't call the police.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google