Tuesday, May 14, 2013

You Dirty Beach: How to Look Like a Sexy Beach Nymph

I just have to buck up and admit that it's pretty much summer. Which kind of sucks, because it's hot as sh*t, and the air in my car doesn't really work, and this is all just leading to a butt load of grossities. But there is one thing that's Summery that I'm actually into. I really love the whole boho-y, slightly dirty, beachy look (even thought I hate the beach), and it's an easy, super sexy summer look.

Tousled Hair and Sh*t

I feel like I (and pretty much every effin' other b with a keyboard) have talked about beachy waves until all of our reading eyeballs have bled and our hair has rejected surf spray. BUT there's a reason why no one will shut the hell up about it -- it's hot. I am of the type that blow dries my hair, waves it out with a curling wand or flat iron, and sprays with surf spray to look like I slept on a sexy beach the night before. Some of you may be able to get away with spritzing your damp hair with surf spray and letting it air dry, and end up looking amazing. I call people like you b*tches. (Jealousy is a helluva thing.) Or if you are feeling low maintenance, throw your hair into a messy side braid and call it a damn hair day.

Bronzed Goddess Makeup
make up for ever aqua shadow in 22e pearly copper, $20 at sephora
I have a few different colors of this MUFE Aqua Shadow that they sent me a long time ago, but this shade one is one of my favorites, and works perfectly for this look. This is one of the easiest beauty products in the history of time (which you know my lazy ass loves), because you literally draw on your eye, blend, and get the eff out. And if you're crazy, unsexy, oily like myself, it works really well as a base for a powder shadow. It's great blended under the eye, too, to really amp up the sexy beach nymph deal. Add some black, smudgy eyeliner to your upper lash line, and you have found yourself a sexy b*tch.

Glow That Azz B and Let Me See What You've Got

moroccanoil shimmering body oil, $45
To complete the complete beach beyotch transformation, you've got to glow up that bod like J Lo's employees are instructed to do. The MoroccanOil people sent me this Shimmering Body Oil to try, and just like all of their other products, this ish is guuuurd. It doesn't look like you got Ke$ha glitter bombed when you use it.

sorry, brit brit, yeahhhnoooo
It's more of a glimmery glow. I made my cousin use it on her wedding day on her chest and arms, and she loved the crap out of it. Watch your ass, Alba's of the world -- we're coming for your ass.






Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google