Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Grab yourself a bag of Werther's, because Dakota Fanning graduated.

Yes, from HIGH SCHOOL. Thank God I'm botoxed, or my forehead would be displaying my displeasure in how freaking old I am. What's next? Did Jonathan Lipnicki graduate from med school? (Crap, I just googled him. That b is 20! 20 years old!)

I still feel like I'm of an age where it's appropriate to wear my Express faux-snakeskin pleather pants that hit right at the bellybutton and a choker. And perhaps a chunky heel. And dance to Montell Jordan.


 If you hate yourself and want to feel ancient, here's the story from  USA Today. Pin It

3 comments :

  1. are you really botoxed Shan?!!

    But I know, it's crazy! I remember her most from Man on Fire and she was so young in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes! I'm 30, I have to do something...OLD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're cray cray as you'd say! Hahaa!

    ReplyDelete

storystack

Google