Friday, March 29, 2013

Eff Your Twerking, Miley Cyrus. This is the Real Sh*t.

No, not the part I'm about to show your asses. The good good is in a minute. But for a reference point, I first have to share something of myself. I'm a twerker lite. (Does MTV still make those True Life shows?) And because I knew you b's would be all "whaaaa...." I made a very short video of lite twerk.


I'm clearly not on an effing twerk team, or any cool ish like that, but I like to fancy myself at least a decent judge of said twerk. And by now you've all seen Mi Cy's gangly ass twerk vid. That mess ain't NOTHING compared to these dudes' mad, mad skills.


via buzzfeed

That head boo can WERQ DAT AZZ, man. Why can't I be a gay man wearing a loin-cloth-type-garment from Brazil? Life's so unfair. And I'm going on a diet. I need to fit into mama's twerkin' shorty shorts by summer. (Dammit, I'm eating nachos.)

P.S. Try not to give me TOO much sh*t for my skills. I'm a middle-aged woman. Be kind to your elders.






Pin It

3 comments :

  1. "Middle aged woman"? WTF, you're younger than me HAG, lol!!!!! And I mean that in the sweetest possible way, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're getting old, boo. If we overshoot it, make b's will feel like I look guuuurd for my age.

      Delete
  2. Lmao! Good point, you sure do tho! I'm still 17 inside......is that a mental issue or good thoughts? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

storystack

Google