Monday, April 1, 2013

Random Homie: KeratinPerfect 3-in-1 Multi-Action Hair Beauty Balm

My hair is thin, y'allz. Like Olive Oil thin. (As in Popeye's boo thang, not the food product.) So if I ever find a hair product that I feel like makes my hair feel thicker and more luxurious, I hold onto that ish.
keratinperfect hair bb, $28
I've been using the KeratinPerfect Hair BB for the past couple of weeks, and I actually feel like my hair is thicker and healthier. Am I an insane person? (Don't have a smart mouth.) I do know one thing FOR CERTAIN -- this mess does pretty much everything but take your ass out to dinner. Here's the deal (from the website):

REPAIRS: Progressive Repair Technology helps stop breakage.
PROTECTS: Forms a humidity barrier for all-day frizz protection.
PERFECTS: Argan, almond and apricot kernel oils enhance moisture creating soft, lustrous texture in all hair types and revealing shinier, healthier-looking strands.  Revolutionary Apple Stem Cell extract rejuvenates the hair and makes it noticeably healthier with every use. KeratinPerfect 3-in-1 HAIR BB is free of parabens, sulfates and sodium chloride and is safe for color-treated hair.


I've been using only this (as far as product goes) the entire time I've sampled this product, and I really don't feel like I need anything else. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and it's smooth and ish. And while $28 isn't Dollar Store pricing, I usually use like four products at a time, so it's not INSANE. This b is my current homie fo' sho' right now. Totally into it. Check out the deets for yourself here. Now I have to go because my ass is hown-gray. I'm trying to give up dairy, and that mess is hard.

via thestupidfaces
I kind of hope that aliens abduct me instead. If you eat cheese in outer space, that crap doesn't count.




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google