Sunday, July 31, 2011

True Blood Musings: Freaking Finally Edition

Okay, I'm a shitty person. I'm doing a TB update on the day the next epi airs. I suck. Blah blah. Listen, this bitch didn't have cable or internet for a hot minute. I need to catch up in a bad way.


Even Pam's rotting face is disgusted by me. Let's do this ish.



- I'm sorry, it's about time Sam's gross brother killed his gross parents. Gross.
- Ugh, I'm going to hate when sweet Eric gets de-spelled and turns back into Eric Eric.
- Lafayette is rocking the Kriss Kross hair. Oh-kay? (Or maybe the annoying neighbor from Sister Sister that turned out to be Omarion?)
- Licking goat blood off a knife when you're eight or whatever = Too. Much.
- Oh, Lord. Get my vapors. Tara's mom is now burning sage and married to the preacher dude?
- How cute was Sookie's little yellow dress?
- I never knew witches favored bean bag chairs.
- WTF is up with ol' Shreveport pack master's hair? That ish is a hot mess.
- Why am I on everyone's hair jock this week?
- And let the Eric and Sookie sex fest begin!
- Haha, Bill! Take that!

Okay, bitches. I'll be back tonight. (Maybe tomorrow if I'm lazy...Which I am. Always.) Pin It

3 comments :

  1. Omg love spokie and Eric!!!! Squeal! And her yellow dress was totAlly cute.... Proof: bc I remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even googled the dress to see if I could buy it. But sadly, it was created by the costume designer. Boo! Just like the T-mobile girl's dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad its so cute! I love the back!

    ReplyDelete

storystack

Google