Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cheap Crap I Love: Waterproof (ish) Eyeliner

I love eyeliner. The blacker the better, and that mess better stay on like a boss. I don't want that greasy, smudgy crap. And don't be all, "But I can't wash it ALLLLL the way off at night...." Who gives an eff? What are you in a nightly sleeping beauty pageant? Get on it. And guess what? I have a hands-down favorite that costs less than $5. And comes in blackest black. So, yeah, it's pretty much my bitch. Ready for the big reveal?




Styli-Style Flat Liner 24. This ish is pretty much waterproof. And cheap. And super dark. And comes in a flat-headed liner. And is one of those twist up pencils, so you don't have to sharpen anything. (Free to be lazy. Yay!)

The only drawback is I can NEVER find this crap. It's always shoved into a corner of some beat-ass CVS that I just happen to stumble upon. And if you do find it, it's never the right formula. (I currently have the non-flat kind. Just the regular round twist up, which is bad ass too...So it's cool.) I realize that I could order it online, but that's too much thought to put into it. Finding it is half the fun! So put on your monocle or your opera glasses and borrow your grandpa's metal detector and go buy this shit. Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google