Monday, August 1, 2011

True Blood Musings: Eric + Sookie Edition (Boo Bill!)


 See, b's? I'm already updating. In your face! I actually googled Debbie Pelt because I wanted to point out how I still don't trust that w, but Lafayette came up instead. Hey, it's cool with me. Let's do it.


- Dammit, Bill! You old stiffed-assed cock block! And take off that dumbass pinky ring.
- I hate Arlene's crazy baby. That bitch freaks me out. Is it wrong to hate a demon baby?
- Oh great. Now Sam's white trash brother can shift into Sam? Friggin' awesome. (P.S. Sam Trammell who plays Sam Merlotte did an amazing job capturing the mannerisms and body language of Tommy. Well played, sir.)
- A witch possessed by the spirit of an ancient witch. It's like those freaking Russian wooden doll things.
- Is Jason a werepanther or what???
- Jesus' grandpa is a dick, but homegirl looks young as hell for being so old.
- Don't mess with my man Lafayette. If he gets all crazy and crap I'm going to shank someone.
- Eric + Sookie 4eva! How long with it last? Hold me, I'm scared...

What did you guys think? Pin It

2 comments :

  1. I love eric & sookie! I've been wanting them hook up since he came into the story! haha! I haven't read the books (don't like them really) so you know more than me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well who wouldn't?!? Eric's hot! And you can clearly see my feelings about Bill...

    ReplyDelete

storystack

Google