Monday, August 1, 2011

I Have a Confession.


I love this bitch. I feel like Brenda Walsh was my life mentor from a young, impressionable time in my childhood. I would like to blame Brenda/Shannen for my c-face. So, with this in mind, I am so freaking excited. Shannen Doherty has a reality show coming out! (Don't ask me when or where, I'm too lazy to actually do some research. Pashaw!) And it's about her impending 3rd (or something) marriage! (Don't roll your eyes!) And if you don't share my everlasting love for Brenda/Shannen (Yes, I feel like they are very similar. Remember all of her shenanigans?!?! No? Just me? I'm old? Okay.) This will change your mind.


Just look at that stone-cold shade she is throwing at that dumb Kelly Taylor! Yes!!!!
Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google