Sunday, November 11, 2012

GUUUUUURL of the Day: Jessica Biel-Timberlake's Toddler Hair

via celebuzz
Firstly, is Cindy Lou Who up there taking the Timberlake last name? I feel like you are REALLY missing out if you don't take that name. It sounds like a friggin' rustic Summer's Eve scent. I'm jealous. But I'll tell you what I'm certainly not jealous of -- whatever the eff homegirl has going with her "I'm going to keep my bangs off my face" deal. She seriously looks like every toddler I have ever seen in Target.

I'll use this still watermarked stock file photo because I really felt like a creepy a-hole using some random kid's picture from a mom blog, or something. But seriously. Has JB-T never heard of a couple of bobby pins before? Is she trying to get an endorsement deal with Goody? And according to the description of the photos, this was taken when she was leaving a business meeting. Oh honey, no.


You aren't getting that gig. Unless you were auditioning to play an adult toddler. In that case, you nailed it.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google