Sunday, July 10, 2011

True Blood Musings: Zexxxy Times

 It's that time again, Trubies! (As you can see by Eric's blank "Snooki" stare.)


Let us discuss...


I guess it's panther making time in Hot Shot a.k.a.White Trashville. So errrbody come watch. Ew?

Bill is even more of a downer (if that's possible) than ever. He makes me feel blaaaaaah.

Really, Alcide??? Debbie again? And she has a Vienna sausage?

Aw, I love no memory Eric. He's so sweet! (He was embarrassed when his fangs came out...AWWWWW!)

Okay, what's with the creepy ass doll?

I think I need Pam's spiky jacket.

And on that note, I need to go put my self tanner on before I am mistaken for a blood sucker. Pin It

1 comment :

  1. I also love No Memory Eric!! Do I see a hookup with "Snooki" soon?!
    And yes, SO disappointed in Alcide. Ugh.
    AND WHAT IS THE DOLL?!?

    ReplyDelete

storystack

Google