Monday, April 27, 2015

(Possible) GUUUUUURL Of The Day: Jamie Dornan's Facial Hair Situation

A photo posted by Mehra Amiri (@mehraelle) on

Hey, remember when I actually did shit like GUUUUUURL Of The Day on the regular? I barely do, too. Sorry for being an XXL POS. I'll send you an Edible Arrangement. (No, I won't, and you know it.)

I had to bring this mess back because we really need to talk about the sexual being that is Jamie Dornan and the possibly non-sexual accoutrement that's happening on his face. Maybe we should have a look from a different angle? Maybe that will somehow switch it from patchy and mustache-y to grown and sexy?

A photo posted by Tequin Greaver (@tequingreaver_) on

Erm, okay. Listen, I'll take JD any ol' way (except as Christian Grey -- ick, nast), but this is making me feel nothing in my bathing suit area. Nothing.

Let's discuss. Am I going through a metamorphosis that's rendering me a dried-up prude? Or is this just decidedly in the "not cute" column? Help.




via buzzfeed




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google