Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hope You Have Your Apocalypse Preparedness Kit Ready -- Here's The Selfie Hairbrush

via selfie brush website
The end is nigh, man. I am ashamed to report (like April O'Neil) that there is an actual product called the Selfie Brush. And, no, this isn't a Mom Jeans-esque SNL skit. This is real, actual life.


 I have so, so many issues with this thing. Here are some of them:
  • Why?
  • The double fedora action above.
  • The way the girl on the right's shirt is tied.
  • The way a person would look talking on this. It would be worse than those old timey handset things.
  • Why?
  • There are only 4.3% of purses that could accommodate that beast.
  • I really don't care to rub my phone through my dirty-ass hair. (Yes, I have a hygiene problem.)
  • How do you even hold this when you're using your actual phone for actual phone things?
  • No, seriously, WHY?
What hurts the most is that this thing is made by the Wet Brush people, and I would sell 37% of my teeth to always have one of those puppies. Why are you effing with us so, Wet Brush People? Just keep those glorious Wet Brushes coming.

via selfie brush website

If you want to buy one of these for everyone you hate, you can buy them here. Jesus, take the wheel. This is exactly why we can't have nice things.




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google