Monday, June 2, 2014

Video Time: Every-Damn-Thing I Use On The Daily



I made a crazy, long ass video on pretty much every friggin' thing that I use beauty-wise (and some random shit) every day. You are probably throwing me an "I give exactly zero effs" side eye through the interwebs right now, so feel free to skip this video if you aren't interested in my mess of a daily life.

If you are into this, I cover everything from skin care products to deodorant, to makeup and the earrings I've been wearing for a solid four years. If you have any questions about anything I mention, holler at your girl in the comments.




Pin It

1 comment :

  1. I would love a tutorial on the clip in weave! My hair is uber thin and I've been dying to experiment with something like that!

    ReplyDelete

storystack

Google