Saturday, October 19, 2013

Blogging Note: You're About To Be Real Tired Of My Bullsh*t.

Hey guys, how's whatever you're working with hanging lately? I wouldn't know, because I haven't even opened my laptop in days. Why? I'm currently the worst.

here's a glittery kitten graphic for your troubles.
I found out earlier this week that I'm moving (from Florida) to a far, far land in the contiguous United States in less than two weeks. I'm being annoyingly vague because my husband works in the entertainment(ish) field, and I can't even say where I'm moving until that sh*t is announced. But it's a shipping cars/dogs flying on an airplane for the first time/I don't even know what the eff I'm doing kind of deal, and that means that I hate everything on this Earth right now. Oh, and I'm working my retail job until the day before we go. I hate everything to Mars.

Bottom line, I'm not going to have an inordinate amount of time for blog effery. So please don't stab my eyeballs out with flaming toothpicks for being even more sh*tty than normal. Or maybe you don't have two effs to rub together about my lack of posting, I don't know your life like that.


So that will be my deal for the next few weeks. I will be trying to post as much as I can, so don't totally give up on this hot ass mess. And if you have helpful tips on how to make two terrible chihuahuas actually behave like civilized creatures, or know how to be an effective packing person or just life person -- let my ass know. Or send me a wine basket.

Keep up with my nonsense on my Twitter and Facebook, if you care to be in my bizznazz.





Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google