Monday, June 24, 2013

True Blood Musings: Everything's Boring

We start the episode with getting our 50th glimpse of Warlow.


He seems super attractive and nice. Just let yourself be promised to his ass, Sook.

Can we just get on with this? Let's jump and see what happened this week.




So, is this Sookie and Jason's Grandpappy, or a sassy elderly lesbian woman with a Colonel Sanders fetish?


Oh, Bill's in some weird catatonic dream state? Please keep him there, bloody nakey ladies.


Meanwhile, Sookie finds some fresh half-fairy d in the woods. Totally norms.


Yes.


Oh, sh*t. Michelle Tanner's BFF from Full House is here for some reason.


Understated glamour (English spelling is necessary here.) is the obvious dress code when you let b's drink from your boobs.


These effects were even more elegant than that 'fit.


What's this dude's name again? Boring McWhocaresface?


"Yes, ma'am, you can go on in. I'm super busy shining my flashlight on my own peen, anyway."


Seeing Eric look like this and hearing him say, "No problemo," made my lady areas seal themselves shut.


To be honest, I was bored with this sh*t. I could only focus on the dirtiness of Pop Pop's outfit.


I knew that La La and I were meant to be. B*tches be lovin' Chopped.


Is it me, or is Alcide doing something weird with his mouth when he talks this season?


Oh, hell naw. I will END this denim-on-denim-wearing b.


And we end with Bill saying that he can see the future (of my boredom?) and everyone burning. Ugh. Throw my ass in there, too.

Next week, Bill goes for walks and B&Es. Mmmmkay.

This could be my last musings. I'm bored. (Did I mention that?)






Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google