Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Low Maintenance Chicks Rejoice: The Entire Universe's Best Lip Balms

I told you guys a while back about my crack-like addiction to lip balms, and my new favorite one from me & the girls. So I decided to compile a list of my all time favorite lip jams, because these sh*ts are the good good AND the cheap cheap, and you can't beat that mf-ing combo.


My first pick is my b*tch because it gives a touch o' color to your lippies.

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil, $3
I like a lot of Burt's Bees products, but this is one of my top b's. It provides just a pinch of pink to your lips, and is nice and moisturizing. Win-sies!

Evolution of Smooth Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew, $3.29
 This little boo berry is one of my faves based mostly on smell/taste. But I also love the weird case deal and it feels like a dream on your lips.

The Fresh Market 100% All Natural Lip Balm in Peppermint, $???
This last one is kind of a tricky (tricky, tricky, tricky) situation. I bought this at Fresh Market on a whim one night, and I f*cking fell in love with this shit. It's minty, which I love, and feels pretty much the best out of any lip balm deal out there.

But, here's the bad part -- I can't find any trace of it online. I'm guessing you can only buy it at the actual Fresh Market grocery stores, and they aren't exactly on every corner. So, what I'm saying is, I'm kind of a huge b*tch for even telling you about this, because it might not be easily obtainable.


Hmmm. Sorry 'bout that.

Tell me things. Do you guys have some lip chap you love to pieces?



 


Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google