Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm Changing the Name of This Blog to whatisjustinbieberdoingtoday.com

No, I'm not. BUT I totally could. Because sh*t like this keeps happening.



Lemme break it down for you, here. Not only is baby boo driving a mf-ing LEOPARD PRINT car that everyone on Jerseylicious is super jealous of (is that show still on?), but Biebs needs front and back black SUV coverage while driving. I was just thisclose to making a wildly inappropriate joke about that sentence. If Mama Biebs (who I feel is my age peer) doesn't get this mess under control, I will sign up to Supernanny this b*tch. And there won't be any "You is kind, you is smart, you is important," kind of niceties happening.

Seriously though, I have to get this JB constant talk under control. We have much more important ish to take care of here.


Back to the grind.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google