Thursday, March 7, 2013

Friggin' Biebs, Stop Making Me Talk About Your Ass!

via daily mail
JB's been in ol' London town for a bit now, and at times been seen wearing this dumbass gas mask. Why? Who the hell knows. I am more curious about the well-being of the person that vomited up those shoes. And why does Biebs look like something from the Super Mario Bros here?


Also, is he having some kind of spinal issue? Is his next album (cough) inspired by Quasimodo? And how did he go back in time and steal my circa 2003 Old Navy sweater that I wore when I worked as a bank receptionist? Is he some sort of wizard? If so, I'd like to put in my request to borrow his pointy hat thingy.


Yes. Yes, I am. Now Bieber, stop the silly nonsense. You look a fool. Again.




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google