Monday, August 27, 2012

True Blood Musings: C'EST FINI!

Oh, there's my other boo. Where've you been, you hot Nordic piece? This is the end, kittens. Let's do this.

JUMP!



Oh, bye Russell.

One of my dogs while Emma was crying. She's totally into it.

Is that really how a fly sees ish? That seems inconvenient.

Why is this b covered in blood now? That's a bitchin' pillow, by the way.

I love this man.

Someone get me a fan -- STAT!

Guess there's a new crazy ho in town. When did Alcide acquire Batman's voice?

I kind of loved this nameless b. Catch you on the flip side, homegirl.

I didn't really see this coming, but OKAY!

Since when is Bill a badass? Not buying that friggin' load.

Well, this probably won't end well...

Yeah, everybody's effed.


Next season: Bill's still a dick, Eric and Alcide are still sexy as eff and BAMFs. And like that drunk b said -- When did Andy Bellefleur get so hot?




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google