Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm a Terrible Person

Let's just go into this knowing that, okay? So last night I was watching Intervention (Obvs.), and I became transfixed on something other than the standard craziness ensuing. I noticed something and it got my cray cray photographic memory working, and BAM here we are. Let us take a journey, because I believe a non-drug related intervention may be in need for some of these poor, unfortunate souls. (Shoutout to Ursula the sea witch!)





What in the eyebrow effery hell is happening here?!? These people have committed some some heinous crimes against the eyebrow game. Am I right? Holy hell! But this all pales in comparison to the queen of insane intervention eyebrows (she is also my favorite person to ever be on this show), Christy.


Oh, yes. Drink it all in. You win, Christy. You win.

P.S. Thank you to A&E for having every person that has ever been on Intervention on your website.


Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google