Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm Still Obsessed: More Fake Tanning

So I let you guys in on my self tanning obsession in one of my very first blog posts. I'm not into looking even older than I am, so I choose to rub my tan on! I am also always on the lookout for the freaking absolute best, and easiest self tanners. The one that I have been using for a couple months I can't find in my hood, so I started doing a little digging on the top rated Sephora self tanner. So let's see what I found!


St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse. Have you guys tried this? Let me tell you what I like. I love a mousse. That shit dries fast. (Yay!) My O.G. self tanner from back in college was a mousse, and and I haven't forgotten the bad assness of it yet. But unlike my old school crap, this doesn't stink (that badly). It's kind of flowery and not completely self tannery.

The only thing I'm not 100% on is the darkness. It's a little on the light side for my tastes. I want to look cray cray! But I tend to have to play around with the amount I use to make sure I get the crazy tanorexicness that I crave. What to see before and after pictures of my pasty ass? Then jump!




Obvs, you can tell the before pic. White-ass bitch...The middle picture is with the color guide; right after application and before showering. And the picture on the left is after showering. Nice, natural color. And no streaks! So I shall soldier on and play with the amount and see if I can darken it up a bit. Overall, I'm sold!



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google