Monday, August 8, 2011

True Blood Musings: Witchy Bitchy

 I tried to find a picture of Jason doing his crazy workout, but all I could find was this.

 Apparently, Ryan Kwanten is a Vinyasa yoga teacher. Ohhhh-kay! I will leave all of that to you dirty bitches' imagination. Let's discuss this week.


- "I am not a ZOMBIE!"
- Oh, shit. My La La's got the "magic."
- Aw, I liked Tara the lesbian!
- I can't even look at Jason since I saw his (bitch please, that mess was fake) no no picture. Oh wait, yes I can! Hey-ohhhh!
- From the woods all the way in to Gran's rug (there's a Lil' Jon song somewhere in there)...Those b's are sexing it up! Tic toc, you don't stop!
- Oh, Antonia. You old trouble making so and so!
- Pam's coffin is hot.
- I feel like Fairuza Balk is going to make a cameo at any moment.
- Arlene, the fact that you have a demon baby strapped to your back does not excuse that lavender pleather fanny pack.
- Yeah, Debbie, you have to try?!?!?
- Nooooo Jessica!!! You and your beautiful hair have to live!

Let's hope Marney's unflatteringly belted ass dies next week! Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google