Sunday, June 12, 2011

We Have a Problem

I did a google image search of "Real Housewives" and this is one of the images that came up. Whatever, it works.


See why I hate my (TV viewing) life after the jump.


I have an issue that has been bothering me for a while. I love any of the "Real Housewives" franchises. I would watch this ish if it was Real Housewives of Sheboygan (I don't even know what state that's in.), I really don't give an f. But, I am getting tired of these b's. I am starting to notice this b.s. happening on all of the RHW shows; they think they are famous. Now, I know that they might be known...But famous? As in, I am Meryl Streep? Uh, no. I don't want to buy Gretchen's handbags. Or Jesus Barbie's "couture" (not) dresses. Or Teresa's cookbook. Or She by Sheree anything. Or Kim's wig line. I could go on...And on...This crap is getting off the chain ridiculous. I think these people need to sit down.

You are on a reality show!

Just stop. Andy Cohen could fire all of them and bring in some new people (that realize that they are, in fact, not famous) and everyone would still watch this crap! Ladies, just get that paycheck girl, and live your life. Or in Gretchen's case, hand it over to Slade.

Am I alone in this? Have you guys noticed the ego inflation of these crazies? Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google