Monday, June 27, 2011

True Blood Recap: Fairies, Witches, & Lesbians

Oh honey, how I have missed you...


I'm spoiling everything after the jump, so don't blame me if you haven't watched!

Okay, kids. It's getting ridic up in here. Here's what we learned this week:
  • Tara's a lesbian, who's lying to her girlfriend about her life (That she beats up for money???).
  • Eric bought Sookie's house, and still wants to suck her blood (wink, wink).
  • Eric is still hot. (Duh.)
  • Bill is doing some crazy shady crap. And he has a new girlfriend, who was "dumpy" in the books, but hot on the show. Is she Andy's sister on the show, too? I missed that...
  • My Lafayette is getting involved in weirdo witchcraft.
  • What's up with Sam's gross brother? Can't he leave already?
  • Andy's on vamp blood. Like he's not already enough of a hot mess.
  • Those white trash b's from Hot Shot locked Jason in a freezer. I think we know where this is headed...
Pin It

1 comment :

  1. I thought I posted this but it was on my phone and I probably got annoyed and lazy! hah. So, I like Lafayette but I don't like his current story line. It kind of bores me! And I didn't realize that was Bill's new girl! The girl who was there at the political meeting with him? And I want Sookie and Eric to hook up, bad! ha

    ReplyDelete

storystack

Google