Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's Better Than My Freaking Birthday: Vintage Edition

I just banked, you guys. I hit the 80's lottery. My bff/cousin is in town, and one of our favorite things to do is go through my Stepmom's closet. It is usually for ridicule purposes, but this time it totally paid off. Let's see what I got from this crazy treasure trove.



 
An vintage 80's Gucci shoulder bag and wallet.  Awesome.



I also created this necklace by taking of the zipper from the inside of the purse and putting it on a chain.



I also got all of these 80's belts.

See, better than Birthday presents! Awesome vintage stuff without wondering if it came from a crazy, dirty person. Bottom line, go check out your older family members' closets. You never know what kind of old awesomeness lies within. Happy hunting, b's! Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google