Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Just Can't: Stiletto Nails Edition

I'm totally into pushing the envelope, and trying new things (fashion-wise; don't get crazy), but I just can't with this one. I first noticed this trend with Rihanna a while back, and I chalked it up to that crazy Rihanna and her crazy little orphan Annie wigged craziness. But guess what, guys? Stiletto Nails are an actual thing, now.


I just can't get behind this one. I can understand crazy nails. I lived through the late 90's, when my nails were approximately six inches long, chocolate brown, and matched my chocolate brown lipstick (and lip liner, OF COURSE). But this is just the peak of the cray cray in the nail department. Let's take a closer look.





Too. Much. How do you put a contact in your eye? How do you use a calculator? You could scratch off a dang lotto ticket with those b's. What do you guys think? Too crazy? Or are you willing to give these talons a try? And will the sun actually come out tomorrow? (Shout out, little orphan Annie.) Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google