Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Do you have like ten bucks? Then you need this.

I'm weird. I'm cheap, but if I feel like a product works I will spend $323984093 on it. But don't worry, this stuff is super low-end. It's from Sally Beauty Supply (I know, it's like my Mecca...More on that possibly tomorrow.), and if you have hairs on your head you need this.


This stuff is the business. It's a super-rich conditioner from L'Oreal called Nature's Therapy. It's kind of like the conditioner that comes in the at-home hair dye kits, which I have always found to be freaking awesome. And it's like $10 or something, I don't know. It's magical and unicorn-like and if it causes irritable bowel syndrome or something, no one tell me because I love it.

P.S. Let's all make an agreement with each other that we won't discuss the fact that I look like Fievel's creepy cousin in this picture. Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google