Vani-T Bronzing Custard (about $25).
|The lotion-y good good.|
I just had to stop writing to watch my absolutely tootley favorite moment in history. If you don't love Steven, you may go ahead and excuse yourself. (And not to excuse your beauty.) I am COMPLETELY obsessed with this Bronzing Custard. It smells really good, and has absolutely zero of that tell-tale self tanner reek. And I have never seen a streak, and blotch, or any other standard tanning faux faux pas. It has also been used by the likes of Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Anniston, and MY BORING ASS. But the best thing about the Vani-T products:
- Are rich in natural and organic ingredients
- Contain NO mineral oils or paraffin
- Contain NO parabens
- Contain NO sulphates
- Contain NO talc, bismuth oxychloride
- Contain NO petrochemicals DEA, TEA
- Contain NO artificial colours*
- DO NOT participate in animal testing
- Are high in vitamins, active ingredients, luscious natural oils and pure botanicals
|Oh, hey, new boo boo.|
Alpha Beta® Glow Pad is the only anti-aging, exfoliating sunless tanner that contains active Vitamin D (the sun vitamin) to provide smoother, healthier skin and natural radiance year-round. Microencapsulated DHA and Soy Protein deliver color deep into skin to prevent fading through surface exfoliation.
'Tis true, Miley. Find out more about the Glow Pads here. Now go put a tan on it, then see how it do.