Sunday, October 19, 2014

Make A DIY Curling Wand In 30 Seconds


Sometimes life hands you lemons. And those lemons are in the exact form of a curling iron that happens to be the perfect size, but the handle is c-blocking your hair styling flow. I love this curling iron because it's as big as a mofo and creates treasures of loose waves, but my hair is always getting yanked the hell out by the screws and springs on the clip thing-y. It's like I'm involved in a Real Housesives-esque fight every day.


So I decided to get rid of that shit. And it took 30 seconds. Here's how it works:


Use a screwdriver to remove the clip. Be careful, it kind of springs off at the end. Don't poke your eye out. While you're at it, avert your eyes from my gross nails. I'm a trash heap.


Then unscrew the spring part.


If you want, put the whole shebang in a ziploc and put it up. Who knows, you might want your OG curling iron back one day. I don't know your life.


That's it! I told you this was quick. No more hair-ripping-out-age for this beyotch.


Now you're free to...



(or whatever your flavor might be) your hair freely all up on your brand new curling wand.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google