Tuesday, July 2, 2013

PleaseBeRealPleaseBeRealPleaseBeReal. My Favorite Ne-Yo Cover of All Time.



I cannot get enough of this gentleman, whose name is apparently Jerome Smyle. (With a y, because he's sassy as eff.) I'm pretty sure that we're soul sisters, because we share all the same banging ass dance moves and clothing size from 579. 

Sh*t starts to get really hot in the video at the 1:10 mark, when the paddle turns and shoulder shimmies get on and poppin'. But my favorite part is at 1:35 when we completely lose track of Jerome and just look at the road scenery for a few seconds. My eyeballs glazed over for the next three minutes, but I was revived by the sexy ass penetrating gaze at the end.

If this effery is fake, I will lose my damn mind. But until then...


we dance.




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google