Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Random Homie: tarte Girl Meets Gloss 5-Piece Maracuja Gloss Collector's Set

Full disclosure here, people: I don't do holiday gift set reviews/holiday sales/your auntie's favorite cookie recipe contest, or any other holiday-related writing. Why?


I don't like the holiday season. It's stressful, annoying, and kind of makes me want to punch faces even more than the rest of the year. Don't try to convince me otherwise, I WILL NOT change my mind. I read The Grinch Who Stole Christmas when I was a kid, don't even try me, b's. But I am making ONE exception to the anti-holiday set rule.

Sephora, $36 ($105 value)
When the tarte people sent me the Girl Meets Gloss set, I kind of lost my ish. Because I am kind of completely obsessed with tarte products. I have truly never had something from them that I didn't absolutely love more than Ron Swanson.


The kit includes:

5 x 0.11 oz Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Glosses in Bubbly (sheer rose), Curious (sheer petal), Preppy (bubble-gum pink), Chic (watermelon berry), and Sparks (cotton candy). 


I really do love every damn color. There's not one that I'm all, "Meh. You are the worst." about. Seriously.


Super sexual, right? They are all sheer enough that I feel like no matter your skin tone, anyone can wear these puppies -- and the shine is insane. The only slight negative about the glosses is the applicators are the kind that have the little button that you click on the bottom, and the first time you use them, you might get carpal tunnel from clicking to get the product up to the brush. But once that ish is on your lips, you will forget all about the silly click-fest. Know that.

Get yo' own sexy lips here.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google