Friday, November 2, 2012

The Only 90's Tori Spelling Photo Round Up You'll Ever Need. (You Are Freaking Welcome, People.)

If Bette Midler in Hocus Pocus and broccoli had a baby, this would be its hair.
This is a helluva lot of look, T Spell. Helluva lot.
I really just wanted to post BAG's hair in this picture.
What is happening? Even the dog is freaked the eff out.
Dream 90's wedding. Annnnnnd cue vomit.
Somebody get the V05 Hot Oil Treatments in bulk. Immediately.
Holy sh*t. Lumiere is hanging from Donna Martin's ear. Times are tough, man.
My God. No. Is this a Project Runway/Michael's challenge?
I can't ever stop with this movie. WATCH. IT.
Oh, brother. Trim your bangs.


Like I could leave out mutha effin' Violet. Harry Potter bit homegirl's look.
And THIS. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS:



P.S. I still totally dance like this. I am joking 0%.


Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google