Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh, Snap. Get My Brown Lip Liner and Frosted Lipstick Back, STAT.

Word on the (beauty) street is that chocolate nails are back for fall. To which I say, been there, done that, got the long ass acrylic nails to prove it. (Well, not the actual nails. That would be disgusting. I have the PICTURES to prove it.)


Let's get a closer look at those hot, hot talons of late 90's sexy.


Woooooow. (Flavor Flav voice -- I that even a slightly relevant reference? Nope, not at all.) So, I'm not sure if I'm to jump all up on this bandwagon yet, but I did find some great polishes to kick off the chocolate rain craze.

butter London in Tramp Stamp, $14
Essie in Chocolate Cakes, $8
NYX in Matte Chocolate Brown, about $6
Will you guys try chocolate nails again? Or did you get your fill (har, har) of the choco trend back in the day?



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google