Monday, July 2, 2012

True Blood Musings: Let's Get Drunk


Now that's a tight eyebrow game. Speaking of, let's start talking crap...

Jump, b's!



 - I really wish I could get 5 minutes with Sookie's eyebrows. Eyebrows should be sisters, not twins, but those b's are on two different sides of the family tree.
- Eric's back, bitches. Oh, yeah. And Bill's here, too.
- Why have I been feeling sorry for Pam lately? She usually inspires me to be more of a c-face, now she's the leader of the sadness parade.
- Ugh. This b.
- This whole "La  La is possessed by a demon-faced cray ish" is scary.
- I think I love Alcide. If Sookie doesn't hit that for protecting her, she a dumb bag o' dicks.
- Damn, Sookie just stop, dropped, and rolled the hell out of that car. And b has no clue how to make a delicious cocktail.
- If Pam's off the show, Imma quit this b.
- Are these w's rocking spiral perms right now? I can't even start with that mess.
- What in the wavery-aired hell is going on right now? It looks like Katy Perry's no no spot threw up in this club.
- Is it bad that I don't give half an eff about this Terry/dude from Felicity storyline?
- Damn, you going to kill b's before they can even finish a scrumptious cheese plate? That ish is cold hearted.
- Haha. That annoying kid went bye bye. Good job, Meloni. When's this b going to get nakey?
- Bill take your sh*tty haircut and go the eff away. Sookie's busy making wolf babies. Eric, you're cool. You can stay.

Next week: Maybe we'll find Russell's ol' shriveled up ass.




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google