Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm Cheap Part 239084390: My Fave Under $20 Finds

I'm cheap, but I like to shop. We know this. Here are some of my favorite items that I have gotten over the past month or so that all rang up for under $20.


I love the drama of a faux fur. And no cute little shmanimals are harmed. Yay! I scored this faux fur vest for $12 thrift.


Speaking of drama, is there anything more dramatic than a cape? Nope, and I want to Sherlock Holmes it up as much a possible. And I got this baby for $20 on sale at Marshall's, thankyouverymuch!


I love stripes. This H&M skirt is super cute layered with tights, socks, boots, the whole shebang and it was FIVE DOLLARS!!!


Lastly, I got this sweet Badgley Mishka belt for $8 thrift. Real leather, and really versatile!

Have you guys scored any good deals lately? What's your favorite way to shop on the cheap?

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google