Thursday, November 3, 2011

Okay, I'm Developing a Theory...

Radar Online posted this picture of America's sweetheart (in my mind) stepping out to get coffee in her casual finest. Isn't this what you guys wear to pick up coffee? A pushup bra with clear bra straps, a tube top, hot pants and an arm cuff? And I usually tease and Aqua Net my hair, while sporting a supposed "naked face." Read this quote given to Radar from mama Stodden, and TRY not to feel gross. I dare you:

“Courtney looks the most beautiful when she steps out of the shower soaking wet."

Cue the dry heaves. So here's my theory. I think Courtney Stodden is an alien time traveler. She thinks that she's in 1994 (That's the year she studied on her spaceship before landing on Earth.), so to her she looks totes the norm. Think about it! It doesn't not NOT make sense, right? This coming from the b that has watched approximately 89 episodes of Twilight Zone today.

I don't care why or how she arrived in my life, I just hope she never leaves. 
Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google