Monday, September 5, 2011

True Blood Musings: Leave La La OUT Of It!!!

 Okay, you b's know my love for Lafayette. That's my down ass b, and you know this. But in the final scene, when he's in bed with Jesus...That hair. That little scrap of hair that they are gluing on this poor man's head...Tragic.


File that ish under TOO. MUCH. Let's discuss this week's epi.


- Apparently, killing witches involves rocking bumpits and ponytails.
- No one is as poetic as Pam. "A gash in a sundress..."
- Why does Marcus' voice sound like Matthew McConaughey's character in Dazed and Confused? And Debbie's trash. Duh.
- I guess when a witch is possessed by another witch, you don't change clothes for weeks. Get your shit together, Marney.
- Ewwwww, Jesus! Get that damn bloody finger out of your mouth! You're a nurse. Are you not worried about communicable diseases at all?!?
- No!!! Not Jason's hot face/body!
- Wait...Andy's about to do a hot fairy? Okay, Andy. Get that!
- My man Alcide to the rescue...Again! Hot ass bitch! Bye, Marcus and your nasty ass hair. Oh, and BYE DEBBIE!
- Haha, Marnie. You ain't got shit! Bye!
- There was a lot of "Bye bitch" happening this week.
- MARNIE! You better get the EFF OUT MY LA LA! Damn I'm tired of that b!

Okay, until next time. Shannon out! (Sorry, I've been watching an assload of How I Met Your Mother. I'm unemployed; don't judge.) I have to die my hair. I look sick as eff.

P.S. Did you see my La La (gov't name Nelsan Ellis) in The Help? B was good! Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google