Monday, August 29, 2011

True Blood Musings: My Boyfriend's Back, and You're Gonna Be in Trouble!

 When I saw my boy La La this week, this was all I could think about.


Let's talk about it!



- This episode of TB brought to you by 1-800-Dentist, apparently. Friggin' product placements.
- Aaaaaand, he's back.
- Tara might need to rethink her Nawlins lesbionic life. That ish is looking pretty, pretty good right now.
- Dammit, Sook! Who gives an eff about Bill?!? Ugh.
- Uh oh. It's happening, guys. I think Alcide is my main ho now.
- Is it crazy that I kind of love Andy Bellefleur? There's just something about that gruff, bumbling a-hole.
- I'm with Lafayette. Eff Marnie. Get that awkward b out of here.
- I'm down with this Alcide/Sam team. Maybe they can tag team Marcus and make him wash and style his hair.
- Great. Where did all those b's teleport?
- Hopefully the Marnie/Antonia hybrid will be gone next week.

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google