Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mascara: Cheap to DGAF Richie Riches

Mascara. Is there more of a makeup staple? I think not! Well what if you're broke? Girl, I gots you. What if you don't give an F and want the best? Girl, I gots you too. Read on!

Let's start with you cheap b's. I feel you. Sometimes you don't want to take out a mortgage to buy cosmetics, or maybe you're lazy (ahem, me) and just want to go to CVS and buy something with your tampons. It's cool.

Meet Cover Girl Lash Blast. I love this ish. (As much as a makeup w can love a drugstore something or other.) I actually like the plasticy brush, and I feel like I get great coverage without clumps. I think it's seven or eight buck, available uhhh everywhere. Convenience!

Okay, so what if you are like, "Listen b, I'm a Rockefeller. Quit playing. What's the best?" Okay, fancy pants.

Lancome Hypnose is the business. It's like $25, so not ridiculous or anything. If you get some pocket change, check it out. It's pretty dang fantastic. Volumizing, not drying, not clumpy. You can pick this up on Sephora or pretty much any department store. What do you crazies think? What are your favorites? Pin It

2 comments :

storystack

Google