Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I Found My People: Grumpy British Oldies Forced To Listen To Pharrell's "Happy," Promptly Hate It.



I have to say something that probably goes against current popular opinion. I hate Pharrell's "Happy." It's like musical version of some bag of b-holes telling you to smile. Don't tell me when to smile.


So power blasting a song telling me to be happy doesn't, in fact, make me feel happy. It makes me wonder when the shit it's going to end. Like this guy:


I feel you, sir. If people still wore watches, I would totally be looking at mine right now. But ol' timepiece isn't even my favorite elderly person in this video. I found my not-down-ass soulmate:


He's surly as eff, enjoys a pink shirt, can't clap two hands together, and is somewhat androgynous, as old people are wont to be. This man is perfect. I want to binge-watch a Columbo marathon with him.


Oh, and screw this guy. (Figuratively, of course.) You know what actually makes me happy? This:

)


happy video via buzzfeed Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google