Monday, October 14, 2013

I Report, You Decide: Topless Usher Edition (With an Assist From #StarbucksDrakeHands)


I don't know how I feel about these new pictures of Usher from Men's Health, you guys. On one hand, Usher is quite an attractive guy.


On the other hand, I've always gotten a Papa Smurf facial vibe from him.


I also wasn't picking up what the MH article was putting down when they claimed that dude is 5'10". I've always felt 5'8" MAX tallness from Usher. So, you tell me, is this hot? My indecisive ass can't decide.

But you know who I wouldn't do? Starbucks Drake Hands, who did a (non)riveting interview with the illustrious Inside Edition.


via the frisky

I do not believe you, kind sir. That video WAS NOT made in jest. You were as serious as the fact that you need to 86 haircut, my man. I know that you are in mourning for your sex life, because you are never getting laid again by anyone with an internet connection or 3G service.


HAHA, b*tch!




all pics via mens health

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google